Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

GOD ALWAYS WINS! Donald Trump remains my President. THE BEST IS YET TO COME! Make Michigan Great Again!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

My favorite fruit and food. But where's the pit?

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Its all about Perception. (Need Eyes to See.)

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

a) that's not what mango tree looks like.
b) that's not how mango fruit hang on the tree.
c) that's not how inside of the mango looks like.

Hint: I grew up with tropical fruits and mangoes aren't strangers.

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

MAN let's fookin' GO

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

Looks luke candy corn land! 🧡

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

I love mangos! When I lived in Australia I bought them in a box of 24, cheap as! Used to make a mean mango daquiri

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Hmmm why does he take a mango out of a plastic bag...this is weird🤔

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Had me one of those yesterday....yummy!

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

"Why MANGO Stocks Could Outperform
Despite the impacts of the pandemic and supply chain woes on chip makers, the Bank of America analyst believes there is reason to be bullish on MANGO stocks. This is because demand has been increasing for chips for some time, and the underlying technology is improving. Assuming these tailwinds remain in place, MANGO stocks could be key winners.

Additionally, Arya sees a few other things to like about chip stocks. Many of the names in the MANGO acronym have ties to the cloud and artificial intelligence. Others are in the electric vehicle space."

https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/what-are-mango-stocks-1031308902

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Ok, this is weird because I bought a mango at the grocery store today. Have never done that because it's not a fruit I usually eat, but have been intentionally trying to do different things lately and break routine patterns. My own experiment in forcing glitches. 🤣

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

Matthew 7:17
So, every healthy tree bears good fruit, but the diseased tree bears bad fruit.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Looks delicious!🌞☀️

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

TS 12:02>601

Delicious and gold!

3 TT vids posted - [19] in between the 1st and 2nd then [4] Between 2nd and 3rd > 23...

Gold > XRP > Beautiful new world!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Or am I just reading wayyyy too much into it and really should go to bed lol

(1) Show this thread

mango my fav !!!
🧡🤤

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Judge [them] by their fruit.
Resident Joe had a kid with his own daughter.

Heaven❤️❤️

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

All time fave. Da kine grindz brah

GMO. 🥭 are seedless

In response Gina Larson to her Publication

Agree. From everything I’m gathering, seeds/pits cure/prevent a lot of diseaaes, etc.

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

;)

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Can you BBQ a mango? It’s ripe.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Where’s the pit?