πŸ‘€πŸ’₯ πŸ”₯πŸ’—
If you know... you know.

Only people mentioned by @WeAreAllOne333 in this post can reply

Got a calling from God the Father... "SERVE GOD AND THOSE HE LOVES." I hope to always heed that. Happily married to a Marine Veteran.

In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication

nope

Proud Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accountsπŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚

love our girl Kayleigh!! Beautiful, Classy, intelligent & not afraid to speak her mind!! πŸ€›πŸ»πŸ€›πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’•

Seeker... Looking For TruthπŸ’žπŸ™βœ¨πŸ•ŠπŸ™Œ

In response Summer Gurl to her Publication

πŸ’—πŸ˜˜πŸ’—πŸ˜˜πŸ’—πŸ˜˜

(1) Show this thread

Since the plane crash was in 1999 and they had no children at the time and she IS older than 22 this is not true. So much disinformation which really hurts us.

I'm not seeing it.

i would say she is older than 22.

America First! Trust in God. President Trump is still my President.

Two things that would make me so happy! JFK JR and Carolyn to be alive and Trump taking back his rightful place.

In response Back 2 Square 1 to her Publication

πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

(1) Show this thread

πŸ™πŸ’—Please be kind & do better bc we ALL know better & please don't shoot the messenger.πŸ™πŸ’—

Yesterday I got attacked by some "anons" for posting thisπŸ‘‡ & was not only shocked & needed to block someone.

Please know this about me, I had a HUGE wake up call after watching Out of Shadows & Fall of Cabal 1-10 last April. Ever since then I have been pouring my heart and Soul~ literally thousands and thousands of hours~ countless sleepless nights~ this past year alone as a seeker of truth..πŸ’—πŸ™

AND that I don't post anything unless I've heard it usually from multiple eliable sources. πŸ’—πŸ™

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Would absolutely LOVE it if this is true!! Lots of stuff is out there suggesting or claiming various people are actually alive. Hoping we get to find out for sure on all of them.

Only followers of this user (@Rose739) can see their posts

(6) Show this thread

Do any of us know when she was REALLY born?πŸ™„ It would be a brilliant Q plan to change her bday as a way to keep her safe.πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—

God Always Wins. We The People will take back our Great Nation! Hold the Line. Follow me on telegram TruthBeToldWithLisher77

I agree there is a resemblence, but she looks older than 22 (they had no children as of 1999), so I would say this is unlikely.

(1) Show this thread

DIgital Soldier known for causing a Social Disruption. Holding the line for President Trump and defending our freedoms everyday. Blessed.

Look closely.πŸ˜‰

In response Social Disruption to his Publication

πŸ’—πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ˜‡

(1) Show this thread

πŸ€—πŸ’—πŸ€—πŸ’—MUST BE GETTING SOOOOOOO CLOSE FOR THEM TO RELEASE THIS?!!!πŸ€—πŸ’—πŸ€—πŸ’—

Love God, family, America, Patriots worldwide, Q, and Trump.Let’s get this country and world back from the evil that has infiltrated.WWG1WGA

Who released it?

(1) Show this thread