My boyfriend just got home from drill. He was informed that senior people were required to download signal. He laughed because I already showed him Q post. But he said this has Never been required before in his 20 years of service. He is the guard but also is active on guard side

Only people mentioned by @ErinLeigh in this post can reply

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president πŸ’• Suspended from Twitter 8 times πŸ˜‚

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

I have had it since 2020

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Internet must be about to be taken out.

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

I pray that happens soon. It's time to awaken their slumbers

(1) Show this thread

Wonder if old fashioned landlines will still work. I can't imagine I would ever get my mom to use signal, she won't even text.

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

We actually have a house phone with old school push dial.. not digital

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

Anything that is not dependent on the Internet should work.

Land lines will work as long as the electricity keeps flowing.

(3) Show this thread

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Will never quit nor get tired of winning! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Fighting the fight for 40 years! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

i barely know how to post and make a call πŸ˜‚

In response Raymond ....... to his Publication

🀣🀣🀣🀣 Morse code? smoke signal more your speed?

(1) Show this thread

That's a huge sign!

And that's hysterical, cause most seniors don't have a smart phone let alone know how to use one. And who is going to "require" us to have something after the C19 debacle? Oh hell no.

https://signal.org/download/macos/

And if you only have Mac, you need a phone first to have a desktop version. πŸ˜‚

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

lol 🀣🀣🀣🀣 I meant senior NCO and Officers lol. you crack me up

(1) Show this thread

what is signal

In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication

Chat and phone app

In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication

Supposed ro be the only thing working if we go down. Q post said military use it. i showed that to my boyfriend after we started dating. He said alot of soldiers have it but not required...well today it became required

(2) Show this thread

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

get it
Don’t delay
Gonna need it

In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication

Yep!!!!!

(1) Show this thread