Only people mentioned by @CD9 in this post can reply

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response Jackie Joe to his Publication

You gotta be 🤬 kidding me?! Are they being nominated because Trump's also been nominated or just cuz this is Backwards World we're living in and they have to remind us of that everyday? Living near Portland, you have no idea the chaos, damage and carnage they've created since June...😡 I CALL BS!

🇺🇸Patriot! Suspended Twitter! Much RESPECT to all soldiers (armed services and digital) for fighting this war, and keeping us connected.

You find the good stuff. I've been sharing your shit for the past 15 min with friends and family !

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

Yeah, this is insane! I thought this was a joke and, maybe it is... Who would nomite for a Nobel Peace Price and organization who destroyed, injured and killed people and properties? Is this world really upside down???

Those in the know and who will vote are deep state, and whoever nominated BLM are a leftist activists, there are many of them here due to the total indoctrination in the education system. We who are not among them are scarce and live far apart.

Fauci once said that masks have no use and now you have to wear two, WTF

Watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbvNbV33OLo