ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ This is what the roads of Berlin look like today. Drivers organized a rally of more than 5,000 cars in support of the Russian Federation. Flags of Russia, the USSR and the Airborne Forces flutter on cars.

โ€œThere is no end to them,โ€ comments a local resident.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

I have good friends in Germany and they tell me that the fake news is extremely pro-Ukraine propaganda. Anyone who says something pro-Russia is called a Nazi, so according to him, being unvaccinated is not as bad as being pro-Russia. / I will show him the video and ask if it is described in the german fake news media.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Flying 107 to his Publication

While in fact German government is cooperating with Ukrainian Nazis.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Yes I know / Patriots from EU know that Germany is very important for the cabal and they are deep in the swamp. Angela Hitler (Merkel) was not for nothing the leader for more than 15 years. Germany is full of old Nazi bloodlines. Germany is still occupied by the USA and has no will of its own. According to my friend who lives in Germany, the people there are extremely brainwashed compared to other EU countries.

Brainwashed is putting it mildly. The Germans are so deluded that it is hard to put into words if you have not experienced it yourself. From the land of poets and thinkers became the land of gnomes and gender.

Only people mentioned by @neo24041982 in this post can reply

In response neo 24041982 to his Publication

I lived in Germany for 2 years, so I know a bit about politics. When you look at your current politicians you can only shake your head. But what I have noticed is that the German Anon scene is very big and wide.@Veikko @ Sunny etc ;-)

Yes there are some. And there is always hope.

(1) Show this thread