Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

😂🙂

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

We had a cat that LOVED to play fetch with a super ball (those small super bouncy balls). He would beg up/torment us to throw that dang ball for what felt like hours and he would chase it and bring it back and drop it in our lap waiting for us to throw it again and again.

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

lolzzz 😂🤣😂 This muh Moms cat! She is the most doG like cat I have ever known 🥰

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

A friend of mine has a Maine Coon cat he’s 25 lbs and he sits on the couch just like a human and puts his arm up on the arm rest

Ask Jupiter - Talking Cat Answers Your Questions - YouTube

Jupiter, the talking cat, answers your questions!Video by Andrew Grantham: http://facebook.com/klaatu42twitter: http://twitter.com/talkinganimalsThanks once ...

it’s adorable... that’s what it is❤️

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

😂

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Some dogs have trained their cats well...........
Usually it's the other way around. ;)

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

ITGCDCG in gematria:

Decode code
La Palma
Game on
Anger
Games
Bad blood
I am home
Drill

Alien agenda

#ArmyMom. Support our Veterans. ❤️🇺🇸❤️ #GodWins

LOL. I used to have a CatDog and he would go everywhere with me and even talk to me like a dog. He would yell at me when I can home late for like a half hour chewing me out. 🥰 Miss that CatDog.

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

🤣I have a 'catdog', which is exactly what we call him! Follows us around everywhere just like a dog😹

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

There is something about looking out a down window
with wind blowing in their face they love!
Meow
I would be afraid it would jump out the window.
I didn't know cats like this enjoyment too
Animals are like humans
They only look the same on the outside, they are different.
Not all Labrador dogs can swim
My cousin's mother raised them, she educated me.

QLANDESTINE SOVEREIGN STATESMAN/DIGITAL QOMMANDO SPACE FORCE GOM/Q-ORLEANS QLOSE QOMBAT SQUADRQN LEADER! WWG1WGA-ULTRAMAGA Q+++

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Wouldn't she be considered your Aunt?

(1) Show this thread