Red Shoes made from a raped and tortured child's skin. She was just a baby. I need a badge so I can deliver these sick and evil bastards to their master Satan legally.

Only people mentioned by @HornedTiger in this post can reply

Conservative Christian, supports Police & Military,#1A,#2A Suspended by Twitter 3 X, honored to have been followed by General Flynn #MAGA

In response Renny Gilliland to his Publication

I think Steven Spielberg should also be asked about what happened to Heather O'Rourke.
Drew Barrymoore might know something too.

Hard Rock Constitutional Conservative Freedom Fighter #WWG1WGA #SavetheChildren #2A #MoanLabe No coins sold or bought

Correction-She was twelve. Still a child

this crap!

Hard Rock Constitutional Conservative Freedom Fighter #WWG1WGA #SavetheChildren #2A #MoanLabe No coins sold or bought

In response Luke Vaider to his Publication

A twelve year old is a child. She didn't die of a bowel obstruction.

In response Luke Vaider to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

Just a mom who loves my family, art, cosplay, music, rave culture, God, food and my country

things like this are why I no longer make trips to the movies, celebrities are mostly dead to me now. Hollywood is dead to me. disney isnt magical anymore and hasnt been for some time. i doubt ill ever love those things again.

😡😡😡

I Respect all living things! Let’s Stand and take our rightful place Human Race.

So that same picture is floating around with screenwriter Steven Spielberg, which one of these guys killed her or did they do it together

It makes me sick to think that the people we used to admire have been monsters, pedophiles. Looks like he took his que from Biden. Another 'SNIFFER.'

I Respect all living things! Let’s Stand and take our rightful place Human Race.

that looks like the popes robe

(1) Show this thread