#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Oldies

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

So at 2:10- 2:37 are those hologram generators?

In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Yes

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

I wish with all the dig and insight capabilities of the anons here we would come together to figure out how to explain, how and why it either vanished, from history, is being inserted into our history or what?

I wish the admin could put out an all-points bulletin for everyone interested to get in on it under on ePost. There are tens of thousands of anons. We could figure it out if all worked on it.

For all we know, when Tesla said they could have the present day because the future was his, how do we know he isn't the one running this nightmare?

I'm a fan, have real Tesla tech all in my home. Was quoting him before most people even knew he existed. Yet, I just feel it to my bones that he is somehow involved with the disappearance and sudden reemergence of Tataria. Maybe because he is a good guy undoing the damage the early Barron robbers did.

(1) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

VERY COMPELLING IMAGES WHATEVER THEY ARE