What’s up with this global flight cancellation thing? 🤔

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

No coincidences

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

1 ATC not operational in large geographical areas for some reason. 2. Everything woke goes .. ....

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

this is all blown out of proportion... bad westher cancelled flights, then crews are displaced to work flights the next day or two... the utilize reserves in their bases... however many crews are displaced out of bases with limited options to move them to work flights...

this is SO normal and nothing... my wife is a SW flight attendant currently flying

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Saw most of SW airlines cancelled in last few days?

euh 🙄même pas au courant !🤒la blague

My dad Navy, Father-in-Law -Army, nephew- Marine! I love this Country and bleed red, white, and blue! God Bless the USA!

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Anna Sunderman to her Publication

Let the Show begin 😊

(1) Show this thread

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Heard they're unable to keep up with Spring Break traffic and some places are low on fuel since they didn't stock up on enough since the pandemic.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

LOTS OF CRAZY SHIT HAPPENING AS USUAL

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

No escape😎

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Fooking with my vacation plans. Bastards.

Someone posted a Whiplash post of Trump's calendar. No 4-6th on it.

I've been trying to figure it out too. I see

Solar Flares affected their systems
Cyber Attack
5G Test that went bad-recovering
Mass Arrests
Mass jabbed Pilot Deaths from 5G turn on test.

It's more than just SouthWest canceling flights.

I hope we learn what is really behind all the cancellations. Twitter is up in flames over it.

A lot of pissed-off stranded people.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I am a patriot. I love my country. I believe in my family, I believe in Q, I believe in President Trump. More than anything I believe in God

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

wasnt there a Q post about southwest?

(2) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

my wife flies for southwest... this is a lie

(1) Show this thread

Your post got me lookin, and wowzer, lots of ticked off people.
Think I will grab some popcorn and read the comments, they are pretty entertaining 😊

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

#MidnightRiders🐸 Spiritual Alchemist🦅 #SaveTheChildren #QArmyJapanFlynn🇺🇲🇯🇵 WWG1WGA

In response memes matter to her Publication

Buckle up buttercup...

(1) Show this thread

wife is a flight attendant, nothing unusual... she was in FL DC and MI today

#MidnightRiders🐸 Spiritual Alchemist🦅 #SaveTheChildren #QArmyJapanFlynn🇺🇲🇯🇵 WWG1WGA