For many years, President Trump has consistently described the “media” as the “fake news.”

From my 25+ years of firsthand knowledge deriving from litigating against the “media,” I agree with President Trump.

The reporting by the “mainstream media” is FAKE.

I have studied Operation Mockingbird and how it has evolved over the years.

President Trump says the MSM is “fake news.” I say the MSM is the “Deep State Mockingbird Propaganda Media.”

President Trump and I are both saying the same thing about the MSM, but using different words.

President Trump is a master at branding. I tend to be more legalistic at times while trying my best to keep it simple.

My suggestion is go with President Trump’s description.

The MSM is “fake news.”

Lin 🙏❤️🇺🇸
www.FightBack.law

//

Twenty Five + Years ! ✨🖤

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

So fake. Everything from the shortages to fake liberal outrage. It's there to enslave your mind. It seeps into Social Media and further corrupts. Millions of people echoing the fake emotions. Both side are slaves to it. Designed that way. Prison.

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

VK there might be a million sucking up the bs but there is more of us then there are of [them ] the only difference is what can we do aside of what we are doing now . we need those who are in the high up on the right side. to get the shit done to clean the whole freaken mess up before theres no return . and we know there is people in high place’s that can get it done . just like the ds gets rid of ours they can do the same

Unfortunately the mind fookery is more wide spread than many realize. Both side affected. If I had to estimate would say 70% of MAGA is still in a trance. MSM has to fall. Just glad it already started.

In response Anne Kats to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

Seeing the fake news speaking truth is surreal. Waited for this moment and now it is finally happening.
They won't be able to walk down the streets when this all comes out.
I would not want to be one of these DS 'jounalists' when the shit hits the fan.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Another missing S another missing 19

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Great catch!

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

70% Wow
No wonder people think I'm crazy when I share truths with them.
I stand by your words. MSM has got to go
West Ashley SC walmart, 98% of shoppers were wearing masks still!

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

True!

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Yep pretty much every conservative MAGA person I know is still in a daze. They believe everything they hear on Fox news. As soon as MSM tells any truth then all of a sudden they will consider it to be true. They think I’m insane for believing in Q as the truth. It’s ok though I know I am more sane then I have ever been!

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Amen!

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

I RUN INTO DAMN FEW TRULY AWAKE PATRIOTS IN REAL LIFE THEY THINK FOX IS THE SHIT BUT AT THIS POINT IN THE GAME I JUST GO FULL REDPILL ITS AUTOMATIC

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

It is an absolute must. Court system too. Captured operation holding allegiance to a foriegn entity. Hard to say which goes first. If MSM goes it just gets held up in court. How about a 2 fer. Military is the only way.

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

"Good speed, Patriots.
PS, Soros is targeted."

GS Again this morning.....

(1) Show this thread

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

the fookery goes to the deepest spiritual levels, although im glad the decline of western media is happening, it wont fix the deeper issues.

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

the fall of msm

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

soooo true.

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

only God can right this ship

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

The duality ( i see it as mirror) of everything tends to be why we get pulled in. simple things that have 2 in this matrix create the complex network we are learning to traverse.
postal service vs post office
person vs living being
ownership title to.... vs certificate
morning vs mourning

list doesnt stop. the amount to understand is mount everest in size. untangling the knots becomesquicker as we become more adept at the dance. untangle 1 there are 5 more right there. we were complacent and now we are relearning. the end is not the ficus, it is the journey. nesara will not solve this. it will for many put them back into the coma of " comfortability. yes i too want breathing space but will not stop untangling.

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

Meanwhile chase this Goose!

That was the purpose of the television in every single house : tell a vision . Operation Mockinbird has been /still is very strong.

Yes indeed , it´s already started: we are watching the fall of the medias LIVE.

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

VK this gets into the social engineering.
the prison of the mind where the ego and its insecurities are the prison guard(s).
maga/sheeple many are trapped and have too rigid of a personality to adapt...they built their whole life, persona, and identity off these ideals and beliefs. the harsh reality of some truths coming out will create an identity crisis, then: lost, empty, and alone.
this is what anons feel now and have been dealing with the past few years, but anons on the other hand are fluid* and can adapt to any current situation, the others (maga) will be lost and some wont come back...even with our help... thats the sad nature of war, and it is the spiritual, emotional and intellectual infliction, that will scar and remain.
the unseen wounds.

but some hi profile perp walks and gesara would help the process along...just saying lol

*Law 48 (48 laws of power R.Greene)

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

not quick nor soon enough. most are still asleep.

This site gave me more understanding of what has happened to people - why they are asleep and unaware, in trances. It's downright scary, though! https://peacepink.ning.com/page/note-to-everyone

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

#MidnightRiders🐸 Spiritual Alchemist🦅 #SaveTheChildren #QArmyJapanFlynn🇺🇲🇯🇵 WWG1WGA

In response memes matter to her Publication

Take it all and you like it too.-Kek

In response memes matter to her Publication

They are scared to know the whole truth. They dont want to believe that any human, let alone someone (celebrity, politician, athlete, etc.) or some company (Disney, banks, Amazon, etc) that they love could do so much harm to We The People!
We need to continue planting the seeds of truth within the sleepers & half truthers and Gods timing will do the rest. Stay patient yet diligent in our pursuit of unity across our Great Country! Love conquers all!

(2) Show this thread

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

So only like 5-10% overall arent in a trance. Def smaller than I thought.

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

only a few

the end is not for everyone

really, it is not

if you cant drop an idea for just a minute to listen to an opposing view, thats a problem

if you are using one idea over and over to explain something, thats a problem

if you parrot anothers idea, thats a problem

if you are stuck in a process or plan, thats a problem

if you are living life on the same terms as you did yesterday, thats a problem

if you believe someone today that lied to you yesterday, thats a problem

if you cant connect with everything or everyone on some level, thats a problem

if you have to set boundaries for yourself/others, thats a problem

religion, politics, schools, corporations, family, friends, organizations, programs, entertaiment, etc

they take a piece of you little by little until you become a shell. you feel souless and that your life has no real purpose or value.

and then you wake up one day and grit your fists and teeth to do it better with the same ideas.

(1) Show this thread