Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Must be coincidence.

so obvious! symbols will be their downfall!

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

I spy some swastika shapes and the number 45.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

so ready ! On our schools, in our lights, everywhere is 5G . Covfefe or not, its all NAZI JUNK !!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Saw a video from somewhere in the EU, where a flock
of birds were attacking a 5G tower.

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

I did nazi that coming.

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

Nazi= Not See

friggin hilarious

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

the catholic church looks more miserable than the nazi’s..

weird. ALMOST like trumps pictures with the pope lol

(1) Show this thread

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

12:52 TS on this one too.

One can hope, right? 🙏🏼

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

12*12

fooking nazis!

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

12:52 TS match w/💧3807

"These people are stupid."

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

I spy 20 ....................

Caps + 20 = 62 > 26

62 = Elohim

26 = God

"Remember, they never thought she was going to lose.
Therefore, they never thought investigations and/or public interest into their criminal acts would be exposed/investigated.
Therefore, they never thought they had anything to fear.
Therefore, they openly showcase their symbolism.
Therefore, they were sloppy."

SLOPPY = FOOKED 😎

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Therefore, they were SLOPPY JOE’s.🍿

(1) Show this thread

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

I spied that too I also spied a lot of clovers and a bunch of other stupidness six degrees and 45s and blah blah blah but you know what I think cuz that is a really awesome destruction video very good detail bravo to the videographer. 😆😉👍🏽

Interesting numbers he zoomed in on: 45, 7

TS: 00:52

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

(2) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

[+1]

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

sweet!