Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Doing my best to red pill as many as I can in Saskatchewan, Canada. FB @ Saskatchewan Citizens Uncensored

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Stand looking away from TV or computer screen. Out of the corner of your eye, you will be able to tell if your screen flickers. Easy to do also at say Walmart walk along side of all TV's and you's see the ones that flicker.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Disease, Cancer, damage at 60hz?
What is the most healing frequency, 50hz?

Why is US 60hz and Europe 50hz electric? German's chose 50hz???

I got 59.97 Hz

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

If 60 Hz is bad on a monitor, what about the 60 Hz electricity flowing through much of the world?

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

😬😬

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

and why is it just the US and venezuela?
🙃
UV rays.

(3) Show this thread

Artist, Sociologist, INTJ - I will always fight for freedom and truth...

Himalayan salt lamps work to neutralize electromagnetic radiation by emitting negative ions into the air
https://www.saltremedy.net/10-reasons-to-have-a-himalayan-salt-lamp-in-every-room-of-your-home/

In response Aga Gie to her Publication

I have them all over my apartment😁

(1) Show this thread

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

thanks for the information. Haven’t a clue what mine is set at but I’m going to check. if I make the adjustment will it do XL spreadsheets for me lol …🤣..Comcast just sent me a new cable box and I’m half afraid to hook it up!

Thank you so much! Was able to change mine to 59.94.

I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

kek that is what mine was default

RGB

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

ok VK micro dosing at wegmanns now changing frequencies on the monitors... lmao those arent on your screen sir... those are called hallucinations ...bro
whatever you do... dont like in the mirror until it wears off. lol
drink some orange juice 😁

by the way nice ts
21-Apr-2018 3:10:43 PM EDT
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ
8ch/qresearch
What will next week hold?
MOAB.
Q

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

😎 *look

(1) Show this thread

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Curious, I use 75hz, any reason to use 120hz?

Reason I always used 75 (even back to monitorhz app) was because I understood the flickering is seen and reacted to by the eyes below 72hz, causing mental tiredness and eyestrain.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication

75 is good. Try to stay away from any multiple of 60. 144hz would be better than 120hz

(1) Show this thread

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

What can you share on quantum healing VK? I bet some peeps want to know more.

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

My sister-in-law has MS so I’ve been watching for medical information also. (they think I’m nuts but lately I’ve been getting a lot of I/O you a beer) last summer I found a company called zap-x. It’s in the states now. Eradicate cancer tumors in the brain and spine. Patient can usually go home on the same day. If they can do that I can imagine way more to come.

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Yes, would love to know more.

(6) Show this thread

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

1.0 [59.94]

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

Will try. Have only 59 though

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response God Wins to his Publication

give it a try see if you mood changes

(1) Show this thread

Done. Thanks for the tip

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Can't win.

In response Mike Morgan to his Publication

I need a new comp and video card. I'm getting long in the tooth.

(1) Show this thread

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

./sync

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Windows 10 will only let me select 60 Hz

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

Your monitor doesn't support it then. If you get a new one try to get 144hz

Lives on the Isle Of Wight Ooooooarghhhhh

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

Try changing the res first then you will be able to select Hz. It will give more options. At least it did with mine.

(2) Show this thread