#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

JFK... The assassination date... ๐Ÿ˜”

But that's also:
1122=
11 1111
on 4.2.2022=
1111 11 11 1111
So, together:
11 1111 1111 11 11 1111
&
2+4+4+2+2+4=
18=R
(I know you're not "R," VK, but how cool that that combo equals 18/R. Hope he shows back up soon, when it's safe. Jr. will avenge his father's death.๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅโšก๐Ÿ‘Š)

In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

P.S. -- I only say "I know you're not" because you told us that a while back.๐Ÿ˜Š But then I remember how kind you were to Madonna on her Twitter page when you posted a message to her about turning from the dark side and coming back to God, that it's not too late. And later you said on your page that someday you'll tell us the story about how you were at a party on a boat with Madonna in NY. ๐Ÿ™‚ So, I'm not really sure anymore. But this I do know: you are a good person with a kind heart who is doing your part to save America and the whole world as a great anon. So, thank you, sir and friend! God bless you, VK@vincentkennedy ! ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ