#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Highly recommend micro dossing at Wegmans.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Noice! 🍄😎
I’m Jelly

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

There are some times that Nana really doesnt want to come back, but the job is not done yet I guess.

We are getting close tho I think to a break thro.

Everyday is a gift.

To be completely honest for yrs after my NDE, I did not think I would live past getting my two kids grown and on their own. Not even kidding. They my Son went before me and well it shook me on more than just the loss level as I was really prepared to not live long.
I really thought for years that God just threw me back long enough to raise 2 kids. I truly never planned on all this nor living this long.

Guess we know what happens when we make plans or dont make plans.

🙏🙏🙏 I feel you.
🙏🙏🙏 God Bless You & Much Love💖♾💙 Thank You for All that You do.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana loves you too hun, we been in the same circle a long time now. Your light is bright!

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

🥰😘✨ Awww 🥰😘✨You are SO Sweet!!! I think Your LIGHT is SuuuPa BRIGHT ⭐️☀️ !!! ILYSM ♾♾♾🙏🥰😘

(1) Show this thread