any Anons ever considered how the Farmer’s Almanac can be so spot on?

alternate calendars, or some kind of knowledge of future events?

Only people mentioned by @17Commentary in this post can reply

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Maybe the farmer's almanac is from the future.

kinda weird, but that question has been on my mind the past year!

God, Family, Country TRUMP is my President!! #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

Yup. I’ve questioned it many times.

lunar calendar. i like gardening by the moon.

Artist, Sociologist, INTJ - I will always fight for freedom and truth...

Old forgotten knowledge?
We have many old sayings about the weather in Poland and they mostly true every year.
Things like x days after y will be z.
Looks like science to me...

Astrology maybe

ephemeris ?

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Well this is what the FA says….
Their methods of weather prediction remain a secret. The Farmers’ Almanac even gives a pseudonym for its official forecaster, Caleb Weatherbee. The pseudonym has been passed down to forecasters for years.

The FA has stated that its method is an exclusive mathematical and astronomical formula that relies on sunspot activity, tidal action of the moon, planetary position and other factors. It’s the oldest source of consecutively published weather forecasts.

They claim that followers report around an 80 to 85 percent accuracy for its predictions. The publication started in 1818. The editors of the Farmers’ Almanac deny that they use any computer satellite tracking equipment, weather lore or groundhogs.

Some scientific analyses of the FA says that its forecasts have panned out at a rate closer to 50 percent accuracy.
Don’t know that it’s been verified.

Maybe they are Time Travelers! 😎

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

Of all the methods the Almanac admits to, sunspot activity is the only one scientists say could have some small effect on the weather. “Sunspot activity actually is slightly correlated with Earth's climate,” says Dr. Shane Keating, a physicist with a focus in atmosphere-ocean science.

Basically, the sun's magnetic field switches direction roughly every 11 years. During this period, the number of sunspots varies. Some evidence suggests that periods of fewer sunspots cause at least regional, and possibly global cooling. “However, the effect is fairly small compared with the natural variability of Earth's climate,” Keating says. And if there is an effect, it would be seen in terms of years or decades, not seasons, say NWS meteorologists. “Sunspot activity alone cannot accurately predict whether one's summer will be hot, winter will be cold, etc.”

https://www.mentalfloss.com/article/57554/how-does-farmers-almanac-work

(1) Show this thread

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Maybe Manifestation

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

OKLAHOMA IS STILL BIPOLAR CRAZIEST WEATHER IVE SEEN LATELY FARMERS ALMANAC IS PRETTY CLOSE IVE ALWAY THOUGHT THAT WAS HOW THEY COULD PREDICT SO CLOSE WAS THEY HAD TO BE CONTROLLING IT

FJB .......Trump is my President

Haarp weather control

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

overall yeah it is usually close but not spot on every year. I reckon when you can control the weather... you can write a book

every year,

I have seen Farmers Almanac be completely wrong in the regions i haved lived in. They are NOT always "spot on"

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

I thought because they follow astrology. :)

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication

follow the stars

(1) Show this thread