Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Nuked from twitter for supporting Donald Trump. English Patriot ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ MAGA, WWG1WGA, Say NO To Evil Globalists, Trump WON!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

So Obama is โ€œThe Big Guyโ€ ๐Ÿง

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! ๐ŸŒž

Great! Bring. It. On! Obama was lying through his teeth and laughing all the way to the bank. Scandal free administration? Oh please, I do believe he may be the King of Scandal when itโ€™s all out. BO was the original FlimFlam man!

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.๐ŸŒป

my mom told me her netflix was down today. lots of bufferingโ€ฆ

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.๐ŸŒป

SHOWTIME ๐Ÿฟ

FJB .......Trump is my President

His $65,000 hotdog and pizza party at the WH . We all know what hotdog and pizza stand for .

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

I feel like I herd this might happen? was like a few yrs ago but I cannot place it?

๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€˜s For Trump ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ Kindred Spiritsโœจ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Hereโ€™s another article.

https://conservativebrief.com/klain-61717/

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

Best damn news I have heard ALL DAY! ๐Ÿ‘

yahoo! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’ฏ

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

Uh oh, the sheeple who think he is a God are going to melt. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป, We Are The Storm ๐Ÿฆ…, God Bless America ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž

anyone see the dam bout to break?

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚................๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

buh-bye ObeyMe... wish there were a little noose emoji on here...but then again, wonder if [he] is already gone and we just haven't seen it publicly (yet).
Reason with a 'T' doesn't end well in any case ๐Ÿคฏ

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

I WONDER WHAT OR WHO THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT IN THIS MEETING

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

Leviticus 18 is def exactly what's going on. Complete disgust, and I'm not certain, but the black girl in the pics appears it may be Malea O. How sick ARE these ppl???

(2) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

There are way more than this...