Remember 2012 London Summer Olympics opening ceremony?
Well, different message was sent on Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia in 2014.

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Joyous instead of deathly.

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

did you see bejing winter olympics in feb 2022, i got the same feels from this, it was beautiful, love and growth, not a triangle or square in sight, loads of comms, recognition for the Uyghur's, and reference to Taiwan being brought under chinese co trol. the gsmes were spread across a couple of venues, one was called 'the birds nest',@VincentKennedy
https://youtu.be/Jar8fRjUS9w

God is Love and we are the light of the world. Witnessing the greatest movement in history and supporting the best I can.🙏❤️💫

wow beautiful. even the vibes from the video felt good.

Alchemist, psyChic, Sense8, exorcist. WWG1WGA

merci pour le partage 🙏😇☘️

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

@VincentKennedy
This was important to see. Thank you.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Absolutely beautiful! Had not seen it. Hadn‘t known this side of Russia - what significance iit has. So glad you posted and gave us the opportunity to see and to realise they didn’t lose our truth. Connects the dots. V happy.

Gorgeous! Thank you for posting. ☺️

Man that was real cool!!

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙏🙏🙏

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Beautiful!!!❤️❤️❤️

So beautiful and colorful! Warms the heart

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

the 2012 summer olympics opening ceremony was almost sinister in feeling, all the hospital beds with children and masks, the tall monster looking creatures, and the covid virus shapes everywhere, dark. whereas this in Russia shows joy and color and happy

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

The last country standing in the way of darkness...

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

God Bless and Protect the people of this world who want the world to be as You created it to be. Free us from those who seek to destroy what you created.

President Donald J. Trump is Andrew Breitbart's REVENGE

WOW!

What a difference between this and all the other opening ceremonies going back to the 90's

This was so beautiful, my favorite post here ever! She was in white for the innocence of a child. Jeshua said, and a child will lead them. The symbolism, so uplifting and encouraging.

I've watched the other ones and they are so dark and menacing. The 1992 Openning Ceremony in Barcelona was all about Covid with spike proteins and black goo. No thanks. See second pic- people become a metal spike protein.

I love what Russia has been doing, especially with banning GMOs and not wanting everyone to slip into gender dysphoria mental illness. It's beyond concerning in the U.S. how school children are being damaged.

I've been looking at Real Estate in Russia. Sochi is a beautiful resort town on the Black Sea with moderate year-round temps,

Wow! Beautiful!! Their message will prevail. 2012 London Olympic message is doomed--thankfully!

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

😍...❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤💞💖💝

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

i get Ringing Cedars | Anatasia vibes from the girl in white

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Excellent example.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Got chills while listening to the narrator. Old World, Sovereign, Healing Frequencies, The tippy-top of the figures "Free Energy". What really means to be free... Powerful. No wonder why they wanted Russia out of the Olympics after this message.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

beautiful

(2) Show this thread