Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

metaphor for out with the old structure, in with the new structure, FREEDOM!

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

This drop keeps poppin up.

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

only until the new is built and functioning can the old be destroyed. much like what we see habbening in the world now. old systems cannot be destroyed before the new is ready for implementation

Is that the bridge in Charleston, SC? I used to live in Charleston many years ago, back when it was the old bridge. I loved driving on iit (it had so much character).

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

In response Dennisse Lisseth to her Publication

I remember that bridge Coper River right?

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Dennisse Lisseth to her Publication

Nope.
San Francisco Bay Area bridge.

(2) Show this thread

OOOOOOO! So the new way was built before the destruction of the old! Fantastic 😉😉

Montreal Chinada

That is Montreal ! Champlain Bridge

Dark to light. Truth and freedom to the world. Send the demons back to hell. The Revolution will not be televised. God Wins.

Ripple/XRP

Guardians of the Looking Glass

This addendum will discuss the 2030 singularity, events leading up to it and the history of the looking glass artifact.

We encourage that these videos be copied and shared as much as possible.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY4y79MQNFPz1Wc1HPIOYDg

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

"did anybody get it"

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

I see what you did there!! 👍🏻

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Bridging financial systems using Precious metals...
Collapse of the Old World and bringing in OUR new one.
Sounds like a golden opportunity to me...

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

We thank you for the new bridge VK!

Please blow that old evil sob up at will now hun!

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

😎Just like building 7

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

smoke looked a bit like a black swan.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

:)😎

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

742 Feb 12, 2018 10:01:46 AM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo
The Inner Circle.
Mika Brzezinski.
Background.
Family/careers.
McLean, Virginia.
The age of tech has hurt their ability to hide/control.
Majority today were ‘born in’ to the circle.
Investigate those in front of the camera who scream the loudest.
These people are really stupid.
End is near.
The media cleanse/JFK.
Q

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Timber 💥

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

That’s a beautiful ’new bridge.‘

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Going 2 bed Pops love U
get well we need you at 100%
tell Bubbz hes missed plz

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

we have a bridge like this on the river near my home with an observatory. the first settlers here fought british blockades and had more sons in the Revolutionary and Civil wars than any other town in the state. the working waterfront burned (suspected arson) at the turn of the previous century and every attempt at success in the State has been regulated out. i look at the towers on the bridge with suspicion. it is like the blockades never stop. i know that the granite for the Washington Monument and the Pentagon was taken from a mountain in the next town up the river. i admire the grit of the people who walked the same ground and recognize the evil that never let them flourish for long.

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

'New Tappan Zee Bridge' AKA 'Governor Mario M. Cuomo Bridge' between Tarrytown and Nyack over the Hudson River in New York. Finished in 2018.

It replaced the old 'Tappan Zee Bridge' built in 1955 which was built on a low budget after the Korean War and was only supposed to last 50 years.

Similar to the "Tappan Zee Bridge", fiat currencies only last 50 years before they need replacing (1971-2022 we are at 51 yrs). Some structures (whether financial or physical) are only built to last a certain period of time. Just like the bridge, there was a planned transition towards a new monetary 'transportation system'. Luckily we have alternative 'modes of transportation' or 'bridges' during this transition.

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

everyonestillcallsittzbridge😆spacebar&returnkeysnotworkingLOL

(3) Show this thread

“Londen Bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down.
“Londen Bridge is falling down, my fair Lady.”
https://youtu.be/0-Y7Qi3fMs0

Rev 5:5 "The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed." *Authorized preacher

nice ... must have been luck

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Metaphor 😉