Wayne County dismisses 1,600-plus violations of Whitmer’s overturned coronavirus orders
Updated 4:30 PM; Today 4:30 PM

Wayne County Prosecutor Kym Worthy on Monday announced her office is dismissing more than 1,600 ordinance violations and misdemeanor citations involving violations of Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s coronavirus emergency orders that were later determined to violate the Michigan Constitution.

https://www.mlive.com/public-interest/2021/02/wayne-county-dismisses-1600-plus-violations-of-whitmers-overturned-coronavirus-orders.html

Only people mentioned by @dshepWeThePeople17 in this post can reply

I live in michigan and gov. whitless has been ruling like the 3rd reich she has left the state dam near a wasteland she needs to be arrested with the lot of them 🐸🐸

Hi FRENS 🐸! I Love God, Jesus, Holy Spirit, family, friends & frens, POTUS & FLOTUS and the USA! #GodBlessAmerica #GodWinsALWAYS ✨🕊🇺🇸

In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication

Michigander here too in total agreement👍

#DitchTheWitch#MakeMichiganGreatAgain

(1) Show this thread

“And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.” Romans 8:28

Freedom Day for us Michiganders? :)

I support DJT. Mom to a Soldier a Marine and an LEO. Wife of a retired LEO. WWG1WGA. Want to do my part. My governor is an idiot.

wow thats awesome but surprisinging come from Worthy

Seekin The Truth 🇺🇸 I will not be silenced!!!! 🇺🇸God,💖Family,Country,🇺🇸🇺🇸Old School #Savethechildren 👫I follow all with avatar/pic

Thinking you must be from my area..Thats the local site

In response Seekin Thetruth to his Publication

I'm in Michigan too- oakland county. I cannot stand our governor- she is a tyrant!!!

Trump Will Always be MY President - Law&Order, GOD & family. We the People - FREEDOM of SPEECH - Truth Seeker - LIGHT - WWG1WGA

In response Seekin Thetruth to his Publication

Charlevoix

(2) Show this thread

This isn't a Conspiracy Theory, just look it up!

Click here to watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbvNbV33OLo

#wakeUp#HiddenKnowledge