Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

can someone please tell her to take the mask off esp outside and while exercizing. πŸ₯΄

I am a dedicated Trump supporter I love listening to Santa Surfing and following Q crumbs hungry like Sammy the squirrel for info. ]:P

too funny so oblivious to what is happening around her she's lucky they weren't killing witnesses

#FamilyIsEverything #SafeTheChildren #WWG1WGA πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ Dark To Light πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ A REDPILL A DAY KEEPS THE COMMIES AWAY

Fake ...pay attention to her shadow !!

Blessed Christian, Wife, Mom & Grammy to 6. πŸ™β€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸŒŽ Pro-Trump, Pro-Life, Pro-Guns #GODWINS #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN

In response Aysen Aysen to her Publication

? Her shadow is appropriate. That is a stair behind her. When she steps near the pole and bushes on the right you see her full shadow. It won't show on the stairs behind her.

(1) Show this thread

TWITTER NUKED ME 8 TIMES OVER 4 YEARS, SO I MUST HAVE BEEN DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.

This is fucking a riot.

Comfy Afsoc Vet, Hi Frens, soldiering digitally.

Thanks for posting.. i just lost 3 1/2 pounds watching it.. very odd looks since im at work but that's their problem.

I’m here for the movie!🍿🍿🍿🍿WWG1WGA

this will no doubt be the next meme trend

Only followers of this user (@KarenC155) can see their posts

officers at the gate: thank goodness we have a distraction over yonder..nothing to see here folks nope nope" lol love it

πŸ˜‚This had me dying

The Coup Dance!

Aussie Mum who wants Humanity to live in Peace ,Love and Freedom that God intended.Lets bring down this Cabal Debt, Enslavement System.

Forget the coup.Theres a more pressing issue.Why is she wearing a mask whilst exercising πŸ™„πŸ˜³πŸ˜ž

This is funny🀣🀣🀣, but her shadow ends at her legs sooo not real.

Truth and justice will prevail. Mother. Patriot. Truth Seeker.

In response Erin Freund to her Publication

There's a step behind her (a step down) so her shadow continues, but on a different plane, out if sight from this view.

In response Erin Freund to her Publication

im questioning my entire reality right now

(2) Show this thread

Idocracy

Name =Truth. Born irritating others Always asking Why! Lover of God, Family, Country, outdoors, music! Want better for my children! God Wins

Why is it my 1st thought was why is she wearing that freaking mask & oh look at copsπŸ˜‚

Wow!! That is SO COOL! I wonder if some genius didn't think this up, because it is brilliant. This could be the new theme song from now on as the currupt nations are taken care of one by one. I think I'll set it for my morning routine!!

she just an Anon enjoying this shidd 🐸⚑️

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

Honestly, this is the majority of the planet right now. Utterly clueless to what is going on all around them.

That's class - That's Focus for you

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

πŸ€”I thought there was no such thing as a coincidence

1775 The American Revolution was fighting over the battleground state of GA. 2020 The 2nd American Revolution is taking place in GA. #MAGA

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚I am dieing!!

Only followers of this user (@Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts