Sometimes God holds you back temporarily until the road is safe and clear to continue. Be thankful for the stall.

Only people mentioned by @MetaMettle in this post can reply

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

In response Meta Mettle to his Publication

I saw this a few hours ago. I've been holding it here on my computer to tell you how much this image meant to me today. This morning about 4:15 AM CST, I woke up from a disturbing dream. I was a drummer (my husband actually is) on a party boat. I had been playing the drums when I noticed the water seeping up above my ankles. The boat was sinking. I grabbed something that I knew would float, and suddenly I and many others were floating on the surface of the water. I woke up not knowing whether I had been rescued or not. When I saw your post, I knew I had! Thank you!

In Jesus Name Amen! πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

The bends are straightening Now. Hold On. You are Safe, Keep Being Brave. God Loves You So Very Much. I Love You So Very Much and I am grateful to be here with You Now. β€οΈπŸ™βœοΈ