Waking up people with one bread crumb at a time. And having compassion for those who can't SEE yet, BC everyone learns at different paces!

Remdesivir
6,488.00 1st treatment
3,244.00 2nd treatment
3,244.00 3rd treatment

12,976.00 total.

Thats what they gave my husband while he was in the hospital

isn't that the bad stuff?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication

yup. I assume he got out ok?

Waking up people with one bread crumb at a time. And having compassion for those who can't SEE yet, BC everyone learns at different paces!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

He went in and they tested him positive of course, but out in 3 days
He has respiratory failure. (4 way bypass in 2020) But I called BS about the covid because he should still be in the hospital if he really had it.

So now my question is, did they really give it to him or did they just charge us for it. And did not treat him?
We have family in NJ she was in the hospital for months with covid and almost didnt make it.
Thanks for asking. He is home on oxygen, his numbers go from 90 to 70 just getting around the house. so we are looking into disability for him.

How is remdesivir given?

Your doctor will perform blood tests to make sure you do not have conditions that would prevent you from safely using remdesivir.

Remdesivir is given as an infusion into a vein. A healthcare provider will give you this injection.

remdesivir must be given slowly, and the infusion can take 30 to 120 minutes to complete.

Remdesivir is usually given once per day for 5 to 10 days.

(Usually given 1x/day for 5-10 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So listing 200 vials is certainly NOT right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Criminals all of them!)
Loading dose (Day 1): 200 mg IV as a single dose
Maintenance dose (from Day 2): 100 mg IV once a day

https://www.drugs.com/dosage/remdesivir.html

Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Doctors were PAID to use remdesevir and refuse other known effective treatments. Govt. funding ONLY funded Remdesevir - not other PROVEN and effective meds.
That's why SO MANY DIED!
Remdesevir causes renal failure ............
Another untested and unproven freaking NIGHTMARE.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

yes, posted this to show how bad it is
crimes against humanity

(1) Show this thread

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

so can we fight this?

I pretty sure because we signed the little screen at check in.
they can do what they want?

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Not sure, think a good attorney would help. That would involve getting all the hospital supply records of how much Rem they purchased from supplier, how many vials were “used” based on the dosing info. Sure doesn’t seem right to charge for 200 vials when dosing is over certain # of days right?

(1) Show this thread