Matrix foods is all poison slave food. Slaughterhouse animals are all poisoned. Matrix food’s purpose is kill humans slow enough for their monthly co-pay to the insurance & medical industrial complex. This may be one of the hardest red pills for many humans — because matrix food ‘taste’ so good.

Taste is a program & it can be reprogrammed too. Most people can not give something up because of how addicting the taste is. Addictive chemicals & parasites sends electrical signals to the brain that creates the cravings for toxic foods. Humans are treated like bugs or rodents that can not resist certain ‘tasty’ foods — rat poison & roach motels function the same way. ☠️☠️☠️ https://t.me/awakened_144000/68985

Only people mentioned by @Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply

Nuked from twitter for supporting Donald Trump. English Patriot 🇬🇧🇺🇸 MAGA, WWG1WGA, Say NO To Evil Globalists, Trump WON!

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

This is a very difficult situation, I gave up fast food a long time ago, I have a Berkey for water, I try to eat natural food, grow some of my own, but how do I know if they’ve poisened everything, even the seeds?
If I dont eat anything I’ll die anyway, its catch 22.

Escaping the TW cesspool. Happy to be with good frens. The truth sets us free. WWG1WGA! We know.

Wow - never thought of normal food in quite that way, as in comparing it to poison for vermin. Fitting, since that's how they see us.

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

In response Boudiccea17 to her Publication

YUP....ALL BY THEIR DESIGN"

(1) Show this thread

It can be overwhelming to commit to a full detox. While I don't promote any diet plan, not a nutritionist, etc., Whole30 was helpful for me in the past as a sort of guideline to clean eating. Much easier when single, nearly impossible with a family.

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

In response Melis Mcnut to her Publication

YEP THEY DO THAT ALL BY DESIGN"

In response Melis Mcnut to her Publication

THEY MAKE IT HARD"

(2) Show this thread

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

speaking to your point of "slow kill", don't forget the majority of clothing, furniture and carpet material is made of by products of oil, so are all of the building products that make our homes, lawn chems, dry cleaning products, medications, soaps, & lotions are phosphates/petrochems. one can't get even away from them.

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

Cheese would be one matrix food that many cannot give up

In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication

Guilty - keep your sugar and bread, don't touch my feta

(1) Show this thread