🔴Mr. Hillier has surrendered himself to the Ottawa Police to respond to charges related to the Freedom Convoy. Watch his brief statement in front of the Ottawa Police station.

Here’s a link to his press release here: https://www.randyhilliermpp.com/20220328_ottawacharges

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

I am a Canadian Patriot! Pres Trump is My President!

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

OPP need an Invetigation & FULL AUDIT, please!

Again just like Australia, it's the SPIN-DOCTORS who need to prove their innocence ... not the People - God Bless you Mr. Hillier!
Many prayers for your endeavor with these courts.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I stand in truth ..from Canada! I believed before believing was a thing 💜

Trudeau visted our small town this week to visit a residential school site ..this was my favorite meme lol

Proud to be Canadian, ashamed of my Govt.

trudeau is rounding up and silencing all opposition against him.....citizens, journalists, politicians....the kind of thing you would expect a dictator to do!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

My Canadian fren that I got out last year before things closed down, says Canadians are really suffering, and they, he said didnt even have the benefit of the great time we enjoyed while Pres. Trump showed us how wonderful our economy and country could be. 🙏😇