#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

When sick I tend to research darker stuff. Is it the parasite?
Ivermectin already kickin in.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

VK if i am watching or researching negative energy stuff, i play frequency music in the background to combat the low vibe, for eg 528hz...& cleanse my space with palo santo...actually most days i have frquency music on & choice which ever hz i am drawn to for the day.
Hope you feel better quick!

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

Huh... I never thought of doing that other than for sleep? Brilliant.
I'll have to try that. Thanks for posting this :)
Not exactly sure why VK is in the pain he is but something tells me it is not from posting red panda pics online. I remember a year or 2 ago he was drunk posting on twadder after some "victory". Thank You just does not quite say enough. To all of em. I hope he gets to feelin better too 💚 Ill have some organic home grown in October if he ever in town. helps with pain

Only people mentioned by @TankPatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tank Patriot, click on at the bottom under it