Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Absolutely. .. Ordering from Amazon,

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Been saying this for years-vote with your dollars. This is a driver of free speech-if you don't like something/someone, don't give them your money. But don't invade their right to speak their mind.

People don't have to work at Hobby Lobby or eat at Chick-Fil-A. Hobby Lobby isn't the only store in a town that has jobs and every once in a while I catch a lib article about how they sneak those yummy chicken sandwiches when their friends aren't looking.

There are people who could give a sh*t less if shop at HL or eat MOR CHICKN. The ones who DO care, try to force their agenda down your throat. You don't have to ask for whom they voted or if they're vaxxed. You already know because they hate your guts-for maybe wanting to support a local franchise. It's the insidious way to eliminate free speech. (HL doesn't franchise, but MOR CHIKN does.)

Disclaimer: We grew up in a time when you didn't discuss politics or personal medical decisions in "po-lite comp'ny."

#MAGA

amen

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

using plastic, not cash
purchasing items Made in China...
I could go on as I have practiced and preached it over 4 decades
#onlyuniteddowestand 🇺🇸

Luckiest proudest mom and wife.

Bigger problem is elected officials being corporatists. They are rewarded handsomely for it too by these companies. They are the Beast.

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

try and send u a vidro on that. funnier if you see it. lol. im dying thinkin bout it

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

Absolutely!

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

he forgot dressing up like the character to the movie your going to see lol