Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

Trying to be the best version of me.... I will be charitable and I will always be truthful. Woke up in 1997...it's been a long fight.

Why does Trump push it?? It's a big question mark....

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

In response ... ... to his Publication

Trump is not pushing it. Big Pharma is.

Trying to be the best version of me.... I will be charitable and I will always be truthful. Woke up in 1997...it's been a long fight.

In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication

I've heard him push it many times....what are u talking about? It's a serious question.

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

he gave Big Pharma the money to make it. they did not make a vaccine. they made a gene therapy. the blame lies with phizer aand moderna, not our president.

so if he knows this (not sure how you do) why was he facilitating rather than stopping it. You are making no sense due to confirmation bias. Makes zero sense....still not got a sensible reply to this.Believe me I'd like one...

Only people mentioned by @Luciferlost in this post can reply

Operation Warp Speed was about saving the children. Not making a vaccine. Yes the 2 companies volunteered to make it and received billions in the process. Trump can't speak for those companies, but their clinical trials tell you what you need ti know plus countless videos. Big pharma is bad. very bad.

Two people who could circuitously be connected to Trump have stated not to take it. The big fella has promoted the vaccines...many times. I find this perplexing and worthy of note. I've heard WarpSpeed was connected to the children but not seen hard evidence...if you have some pls link me in I'd be grateful. I've been seeking truth since 1997...probably why I don't simply accept at face value anything eg Vril & time travelling SUPERSOLDIERS like some appear to with worrying ease.

(1) Show this thread