If the stock market has been manipulated by [them] for decades, why would we keep functioning?

Big things coming!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

So Nana fell into a rabbit hole once before.

✍️Mel K researched from the beginning of the US how the Payseur Family owned almost everything, the railroads, all utilites and over the years came to change names many times buying up everything.

✍️She further said she proofed out how they technically owned over 90% of the actual paper that IS the stock market.

✍️The ACTUAL PAPER verification of ownership of the stocks were, they say, held together by the Trust in a vault in New Orleans.

✍️Enter Hurricane Katrina

✍️Opppssyy! All the paper proof of ownership in that vault disapeared! Dont ya know if true that about this time they literally shit their pants!

Couple of observations:
Fiat money is backed by thin air; stock market backed by same??

Nana is has not decided what I think.
Did the hurricane actually some how, idk, destroy paper in a vault like that or did the White Hats take the paper prior to the hurricane?
Was this the beginning of the end of the cabal walle

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Wow! I was just wondering the same thing!

I hope my Kodak stock brings good things.

🙏☘️