Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Tank clearly runs them over like the news said.
Why would they lie?

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I like tanks

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Anything MSM states as ‘fact’, i know to look 180 for the real truth.

Playing chicken with a tank is not the smartest move. I really thought someone was going to deck him when he appears to attempt to access the tank. Kinda disappointing! Boy those Russians are so brutal! 🤣🤣🤣

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

sense of humor shining through I see

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

Ruble rises?
Russia buying gold by the tons from profiteers at a higher price?
Who's got the ball?

They lie because thay can. They aren’t capable of being honest. That goes aginst their morales…do what thou will.

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

To make us all submit to fear
sick fooks

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

11:11
elevate ~~

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

And how many before and after? God only knows.

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

uhhhhh ... wtf ... where is the "clearly ran over" part 🤔

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Lili MoM to her Publication

i do sarcasm

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

At the time this happened I don’t recall any talk of him being “run over”. Nor do I remember the news showing other people pulling him away from the path of the tank. I always assumed he was arrested shorly after. I still wonder if he is alive today.

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Q said "There are more good people than bad". Sometime I struggle with that until you realize they have been deliberately traumatizing us.

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

“Q” is to nice -

(1) Show this thread

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Friend and I were discussing NK. He said he was glad we weren't as brainwashed by the media as them. I was like...

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

Lies happen because there are believers.

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

There R Compassionate Tanks 👊🏾

euh 🙄vois ca a 20:20 un message ? 🤒ne jamais se fier a ce qu’on voit ? la blague

1111 timestamp = digital war.

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

I thought it was just a mandella effect because people kept insisting he got run over and that wasn't my memory.

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

All I Remember about this is this man stopped the tank
One brave soul...

(1) Show this thread