Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins πŸ’«πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™ πŸ•ŠοΈβœ¨ πŸ’– πŸ’« βš”οΈTelegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Thank you! I have been looking for this to share the other day, was subscribed to his channel & had saved this video...but it vanished...now I look & I had been unsubscribed.

Thank you for citing him. I adore his videos and watch them with an open mind. Fascinating and a new one each month. His videos are mind stretching...if you can watch them, that's an indication that you can entertain radical ideas without cognitive dissonance. Jon Levi, too.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

"I'm not the man they think I am At home
Oh no no no I'm a rocket man"

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

interesting πŸ€”

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I really like his work. I disagree with it being a bigger spinning ball though. Thats the only part that still doesnt make sense. I believe we are on a stationary foundation. Nothing else makes sense. Before I even viewed his videos I believed that outer space is out there not up there. Makes the outer space word make perfect sense.

Of course all beliefs can change in an instant. I will be so glad when we have the facts.

*American PatriQt* 1A-2A *Trump Supporter* *1776 Restore the Republic* Abolish 1871 Act. *LUKE 8:17*

*American PatriQt* 1A-2A *Trump Supporter* *1776 Restore the Republic* Abolish 1871 Act. *LUKE 8:17*

A photo or "reflection" (projection) of the MOON. We would be located where the tiny red dot is in the center. The moon is just a MAP or image of the much bigger planet, that we live on. We have been lied to our whole lives!

God is Love and we are the light of the world. Witnessing the greatest movement in history and supporting the best I can.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ’«

Wow!

In response Miss *QT* Anon to her Publication

Fantastic illustration

(1) Show this thread

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Something like this + Dome/Firmament above + watched overπŸ€”

Ε€Κ€α΄œα΄›Κœα΄‡Κ€ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦΙͺΙ’Κœα΄›α΄‡Κ€ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | π•π•€π•Šπ•€π•‹ β‡Ά πŸ€ #QFlagPin πŸ€

April Fools... America NEVER went to the moon. It was a movie!

https://anonup.com/thread/8563311

Yes, I like his theory of earth. Probably the most logical in my opinion.

I love his videos!