Only people mentioned by @sercorimo in this post can reply

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

Oh damn! Heres my money!

i am NOT vaccinated and i have developed alopecia within the last 2 months. i will definitely not be taking their new posion drug to help keep my hair. im treating myswlf holistically.

WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 TRUST THE PLAN

In response Nikki Patt to her Publication

Strictly out of curiosity, did you take the test?

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

In response Nikki Patt to her Publication

Me too.I have been reading about MSM. Trying this as an immune system modulator and also a topical product containing GHK-Cu. Other than the protocols to protect us from the bioweapon, have you found anything interesting to try?

(2) Show this thread

Luckiest proudest mom and wife.

I am not vaxxed and am losing all my hair. I also tested negative for covid antibodies assuming I did bot have the virus.

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

In response Autmama 123 to her Publication

Try using 'Ivermectin'...YOU might be surprised at ALL the GOOD things This incredible gift to mankind does.

WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 TRUST THE PLAN

In response Autmama 123 to her Publication

I have heard many say they are losing their hair or thinning. I'm sorry to hear about that. I hope it's temporary.
I ask those that are unvaxxed if they took the test because I am curious if it's something in the "air", like 5G or something related to the test.

(3) Show this thread