#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Just watched Contagion. Basically a documentary of Covid.
Made in 2011

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1598778/

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Yes it is! When you tell your family it's a documentary and the room get's quite and then they start talking about something else.

yes that's really fun to do sometimes not so much but yeah I do that to my family once in awhile to tell it's a documentary...
I remember my young son once came into the room when I was watching Cloverfield and because of the way it was recorded he's like looking at the screen going
" what's happening mom " ...
I remember telling him I'm not sure son, I've got to watch this though, this is happening right downtown! We might need to shelter in place for a while... that was kind of mean of me I don't know if he'll ever forgive me for that. hey but at least they're prepared for the fake alien invasion though.😆🤦🏽

In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @jes_US in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jes King, click on at the bottom under it