Only people mentioned by @TrQthPQtrIQt17 in this post can reply

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response TrQth PQtriQt17~Z to her Publication

I count ten there, but seriously, there has to be 100's. On each of these maggot's hard drives is enough to put them away forever. It's a matter of "how seriously are they looking for crimes?". I'm certainly no Hunter Biden fan, but his laptop is like a spoke in the wheel. Maybe it's THE ONE that ties it all together, but ALL THEIR LAPTOPS tell a story.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

There are actually 3 harddrives and they are in good hands!
No worries

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

time to expose all 🙏🏻💥

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

FromDarkToLight TheTruthShinesBright TheBestIsYetToCome KeK!!!
WWG1WGA

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

Bring it.

(1) Show this thread

Follower more than a poster.

Trump said (many times) "We have it all" while he was still in Office.

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

ACCORDING TO MAC STORE DUDE ... HUNTER BROUGHT IN 3 MAC BOOK PROS ... 🤔

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Weiner's is a goldmine.

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

The one that got 5 NYPD suicided

#MidnightRiders🐸 Spiritual Alchemist🦅 #SaveTheChildren #QArmyJapanFlynn🇺🇲🇯🇵 WWG1WGA

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

They say "Crowrdstrike"

(2) Show this thread

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Huma.

#MAGA

I wonder if they have Loretta Lynch’s, Lisa Page’s, Peter Strzok’s, and Valerie Jared’s?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

There are actually 3 hard drives all safe and sound.

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

can we do a server count too? gonna be glorious.

☺️🐸