Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

•Christian soldier •Rocking Chair Brigade member •Crazy:cat,dog,donkey,fowl rescuer. *****If you're peddling sex- I'll feed you to the hog

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Besides realizing the horror of the children- this was the absolute harshest truth I had to face in this awakening. I have an only child whose life long dream was to become a Marine. He married a Marine. They are both broken veterans and despise the world. I pray that they reach out for help. Your diagram/drawing of the reconciliation curve helps. Thank you- and thank you for your service.

I would love to-- but they will not speak to me. I've been waiting two years, I will remain watchful and hopeful. I taught him what the meaning of Semper Fidelis though he might not acknowledge it.

I must say- I've been a lurker here but your post hit a nerve and I had to reach out.

Only people mentioned by @arkyartist in this post can reply

•Christian soldier •Rocking Chair Brigade member •Crazy:cat,dog,donkey,fowl rescuer. *****If you're peddling sex- I'll feed you to the hog

it does seem as if many of us Patriots are living the life of Christian from Pilgrim's Progress. Our backpacks are heavy and our journey is for the most part- a solitary one.

(1) Show this thread