Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Thank you for your service. My family members also served in the armed forces. It's impossible to resolve what they went through, and why, now that I know the truth. They BELIEVED they were protecting their country, and put everything on the line for it. They should be credited with bravery and respect regardless of being deceived. The evil people who sent them to war are responsible for all of it even though demonic forces influenced them. I could think of several "just" punishments for the evil bastards, and an eternity in Hell may be enough. My faith in Jesus stops me from entertaining those thoughts for long. I KNOW that vengeance belongs to Him; so I must roll this care onto Him and believe in faith that He will reward our military men/women in Heaven for the loving their neighbors as themselves and sacrificing so much. He knows a thing or two about sacrifice. Much love and respect to you friend. I pray that you will have peace here on this earth. With love and respect,@Verity21

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Verity21 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Freedom Fighter, click on at the bottom under it