Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

my MIL hubby thought i was crazy and still goes back and forth on that view. He didnt care to get a religious exemption for his kids but when i told him its on his conscious leading airmen to believe they are alone in fighting against it he changed his tune. My marriage is lost to all of this because i didnt want my kids to suffer at the hands of the military AGAIN. Maybe all of this was meant to show me where we stand with my hubby & its been a hard pill to swallow. End of 19+ marriage because i could see what was happening & a hidden truth was brought to light by it. I know God doesnt approve of divorce but i think God put me through this to lead me to a happier life. As if we havent sacrificed enough as a family for the military, granted i am blessed we didnt suffer the worst the military has to offer with a body bag and no answers like so many others have (like the lady in this pic). im looking to rebuilding life from scratch with God leading the way!

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @LIZardsPartyOf5 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

I have started to feel the same way my fren! God bless & here is to the future of possibilities that await us 🙏🏼❤️

Digital Soldier diligently exposing the Cabal Corruption of which they’ll be held accountable. By God. So let it be written,so let it b done

no. It hurts me in my heart to hear this. Im sorry for all your losses. I wish I could put them all right back by your side. I know how it feels to lose as Ive lost many. But I hope you see us as family. Family 💖

(2) Show this thread