Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Food for thought.

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

I think this video ties to this https://youtu.be/eW0b9ZUpJmc

Voyage to the Inner World - ROBERT SEPEHR - YouTube

A Voyage to the Inner World is a book presented as a true account written by Willis George Emerson in 1908, which describes the adventures of Olaf Jansen, a ...

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

5:55...seeing this

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Child of God. ❤️🇺🇸 Family is everything. Proud Navy mom and Grandma. Deepest love and respect for the USA and her symbols. Back the Blue!

So interesting! thanks for the education.

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

—> is Q-clock a „sort of map“ & the missing piece in the middle⁉️🤔👀🧐👀

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

In response Vesna Urban-Celovski to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

MEGA - Make Earth Great Again. WWG1WGA

Gotta go check that out, right after the party on the grassy knoll.

Digital Soldier diligently exposing the Cabal Corruption of which they’ll be held accountable. By God. So let it be written,so let it b done

This was awesome to see. Ehua=tree of life is in the name I chose for myself 7 years ago but Ehua in Nahuatl means to rise up and depart/be brave and rebel.
yeah I was made for this.💖🇺🇸🙏🏽

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

love this! do you have link to the full video?

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

Nope, but I'm sure someone in the comments will have something interesting. Try searching on some video platforms.

(1) Show this thread

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

💙💙💙

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

Love this!

🥰

WoW!! Thank YOU for sharing!!

I was just lookin on your page for the authors name for the audiobook and you posted it … tks …. vibin~

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Redstar ReDsTaR to her Publication

:55 Vibe

(1) Show this thread

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

[They] named it Devil's Tower because it holds God's truth. Part of the Tree of Life.

#MidnightRiders🐸 Spiritual Alchemist🦅 #SaveTheChildren #QArmyJapanFlynn🇺🇲🇯🇵 WWG1WGA

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

The Story of Star boy and the Seven Sisters.

(1) Show this thread

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Something to file away in the back of my head for sure.