Only people mentioned by @yolsync in this post can reply

True believer in God. Protect our children. Corruption will fall! MEGA Trump fan. All in God's time! There's a "reason" about

In response Yol Ubsa to her Publication

I want to learn. Is this the same guy or not? Norman Volker Franz
Norman Volker Franz is a German murderer and fugitive who is being sought after by international arrest warrant. Not making a statement. Purely want to know?

Red Pilled after an Oct 28 event. Christian and imperfect. Still learning, question EVERYTHING. What I know I know always willing to help.

repeating... people will now have silver in possession that would NOT have had silver before this run on physical happened. hold the line. depends on how low they slap it down. im waiting on $25 and Imhitting it again. I am not advising. should have been shoveling it in all summer. oeiple are aware bow on silver. study it but dont let it consume you. realize it can be counterfieted, learn how to tell a fake piece. IMHO

I’m not here to be hit on ... js

all of it is enslavement and i find it disturbing to associate it this way...no One is above another and as far as im concerned the Only way is the no 'money' of any sort wether is be gold or silver ... There is enough for All yet this is clearly stating One is above another because of what they have...This way of thinking will only perpetuate the same kind of system we are in

I like finding/making gold (family), buying silver (fun), bartering with friends and hate debt....ty :)