Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Yuck Im terrified of mice. Thats one less I have to know about 😆

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

moussad

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Here I come to save the day!
Mighty Mouse

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response arba happihr to her Publication

1010 Vibes + Bonus as that's a Mouse.

(1) Show this thread

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

CGI 😏... I think EM did it in purpose, as he's been part of the WH team to start showing hints, just like the return of booster on platform, sometimes cutoff the feed then it comes back on Live feed screen already on the platform. EM subtle disclosure: "And you can tell it's real because it looks so fake". #wakeUp#FakeSpaceProjects#UnderTheFirmament https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/961031806777741312?s=20

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

take away their 'fisheye lens' and what do they have? ...

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Things that make u go Humm🤔😳

Love My Country! Hate My Government #WWG1WGA

😂That mouse would be the size of a man!🤣😂🤣😂
Just sayin!!!

Father, Outdoorsman, Handyman, Patriot, God Loving defender of Freedom and God given rights. We must stand Together, or fall under Tyranny

In response John Baron to his Publication

You are assuming the rocket was full size, could it have been a studio model? Just saying

(1) Show this thread

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World ahead🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

🤔🤣😂🙄🙄