anybody else notice these things, among others?

food tastes bland / like shit / not like it used to
my neighbors NEVER bring groceries home
the neighborhood is dead by sunset
sometimes time flies, sometimes it crawls
the first thing i see in the night sky is Orion
the animals are strangely quiet
plants are blossoming in the wrong seasons
grass is growing thicker than ever
there’s hardly anyone on the roads
everyone wearing a mask refuses eye contact and feels like a side quest

Only people mentioned by @17Commentary in this post can reply

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Food is tasting bland. Time is varying. The animals are quieter, also noticed snakes and birds are quite fewer. Grass is growing thicker here. Also noticed the sun is whiter than it used to be.

Yes,time is changing.Seems to be speeding up. People are making changes in their lives. Plants are confused. My fig tree grew figs that never ripened last year. Tomato plants did not produce tomatoes last year.The light is changing. The angle of the sun seems different. New energies are coming in.

where are you living? people are out and about in Texas. Illinois was a depressive state so we moved. No one had masks on even in the MD office cause people are sick of their 💩. I would agree food tastes bland but ive had covid twice.

Yes i do the world has changed in my opinion like a different timeline has shifted into place.

WE ARE WINNING

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

notice the food tasting bland and the time going by real slow or fast, still seeing masked up people also.

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

Sitting in Oncology office in Central Florida, its packed! Everyone masked up, there is something very wrong going on. The vibes are scary....

Energetic Connection; Melchizedek; King of Righteousness.

Very Much So.

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

☝️☝️☝️☝️