Putin to Trump: “I Can Help You Drain Washington, D.C. Swamp”

In what seemed more matter of fact than a joke, Russian President Vladimir Putin on Tuesday broke a weeklong silence, telling Donald J. Trump that he would happily help drain the swamp in Washington D.C. once he had purged Ukraine of corruption, said a Mar-a-Lago source speaking under promise of anonymity.

“If you need my help, just say so. I’ll show you how we drain swamp in Russia—quick and efficient,” Putin said. “I can help you drain Washington swamp.”

Putin’s wisecrack comes a week after he told Trump he was going dark and silent until his special military operation in Ukraine was won. He went on to say that although he had no desire to break radio silence, Joseph R. Biden’s outcry for U.S.-sponsored Russian regime change prompted him to call the man he considers the legitimate president of the United States: Donald J. Trump.

https://realrawnews.com/2022/03/putin-to-trump-i-can-help-you-drain-washington-d-c-

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

USN veteran, wife, patriot and sinner. God is my Savior. Trump is my CIC!

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

so i wonder Ukraine is done then….mmm

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Alana Sayler to her Publication

I think so.

(1) Show this thread