Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Still my President...

🤣🤣🤣❤️ I just had an unfortunate convo woth a friend yesterday about what’s going on, LOL!! This resonates with me😂

Only people mentioned by @Cath2344 in this post can reply

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

Hi Cathy,
I fit the role of this meme. My outside do not always refelct my insides as I only allow some people to see what they want to see. I am guarded yet profound... Good to see you my friend!

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

That depicts a person of very high intellect, which is definitely you❤️😁Good to see you too, and let’s not get lost in the upheavel soon to come!! I’m staying on here, I love it, but will (someday🙄) be on TS as Truth and Spirit. If you have an IG acct, I’m there too, but its really for my Iranians LOL!! I have lots of believers fr Iran following me, plus the Restarters. My ministry now LOL!

(1) Show this thread