#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Excerpt from my Fav Q3906

Word of the day = Dogma

Thanks, there's that freaky vibe again. I wanted to share some old knowledge this week but the first thing that came to mind was the religious dogma crowd.

Then the question becomes whether the info, whether true or not, hurts in other areas where coherence is needed.

That prediction about Dogma and WW3 stays in my head.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @MasterPent in this post can reply

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication

Phase coherence?

What is fractal charge (Plasma)
Implosion physics?

how much relevance does the Fibonacci sequence have?
Golden ratio, finger prints of God, Source energy, blue prints to life force and so much more.
"It's bigger than you know"
Remember serial brain decoding the golden ratio, Fibonacci sequence?
numbers aligning with life force energy, what causes a healthy baby to be born?
What causes a seed to grow?
Is there geometrical design to zero point energy, cold fusion, healing, age reversal, star gates, propulsion, time travel?
Golden ratio scene all through nature, through the universe?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication

I faced this as well.
Tip: Important not to present something as fact. The mind needs room to think it out for itself.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

hey if you talk to Patrick Bouvier, plz tell him I miss him and his decodes
thx 💕

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

You mean like quite possibly, if you think about it, the Kabballah and the Ten commandments could be the same thing.

10 choices of right or wrong and the consequences/benefits of each of those choices.

Maybe....

(2) Show this thread