⚡BREAKING: Putin signed a decree according to which unfriendly countries must open accounts in Russian banks and pay for gas in rubles:
“It is these accounts that will be used to pay for the gas delivered starting tomorrow.

If such payments are not made, we will consider this a default on the part of the buyers. With all the ensuing consequences.

Nobody sells us anything for free. And we are not going to do charity either. That is, existing contracts will be stopped.”

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

THAAATTS RRIIGHT!!!! WHAT LAVROV SAID IS
= ALL SO-CALLED 3D WORLD COUNTRIES WILL JOIN RUSIAN CAUSE AGAINST USA DEEP STATE AND NATO WORLD DOMINANCE
= FROM AFRICA CONTINENT TO CHINA INDIA ASIA AND EUROPE
= THERE WILL BE NO MORE USA DICTATORSHIP BUT PEACE AND UNITY OF ALL STATES ON THAT TERRITORY IN EQUAL STUARTSHIPS FOR OUR PLANET & MOTHER RUSSIA WILL LEADING THE WAY!!💥 🔥 ❤️
STARTING NOW - WE ARE FORMING A UNITED AFRICAN-INDO-EUROPEAN CONTINENT WITH INDEPENDENT STATES ON IT THAT WILL CELEBRATE FREEDOM AND UNIQNESS OF ALL..
AMERICAN CONTINENTS WILL BE ALSO FULLY UNITED IN PEACE WITH JOINT ECONOMY OF ITS INDEPENT PARTNERS FROM CANADA TO BRAZIL AND ALL ISLANDS IN BETWEEN ⚡

WE WITNESSING THE END OF USA AND EUROPE AS WE KNOW IT AND BEGINNING OF A NEW CONTINENTAL LEADERSHIPS BETWEEN EAST AND WEST PARTS OF THE WORLD.

AND NO MATTER HOW STRONG PAST IMPERIALISTIC VALUES WILL FIGHT FOR THEIR EXISTENCE = ITS DAYS ARE OVER AND OVER VERY SOON.
https://www.youtube.com/c/midrftube

great move... check

nickel petroleum and others... checkmate

game is over!

molodci...

putain 🤒hate de voir ce qui va se passer en gaule ?

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Go Mr Putin

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Awesomeness.

"The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital. ~ Q142" ; WE HAVE IT ALL! 👀 https://qagg.news/ 👀 https://qalerts.app/

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Germany must be a 'friendly' country.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

But how? they only accept the ruble.
If only there was a bankless bridge currency.

(2) Show this thread

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

Well, great. At home all on gas. Stove, water, heating. 🙄
But I still approve.😂😂😂
I think I'll be moving out of Prague and into the woods soon. 🌲🌲🌲😁 🌲🌲🌲

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication

Europeans need to wake up. They're trapped by EU NWO bureaucracy and MSM.

(1) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

oh, SNORT!
KEEP ON DOING IT VLAD
😂🤣😍

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

THAAATTS RRIIGHT!!!! WHAT LAVROV SAID IS
= ALL SO-CALLED 3D WORLD COUNTRIES WILL JOIN RUSIAN CAUSE AGAINST USA DEEP STATE AND NATO WORLD DOMINANCE
= FROM AFRICA CONTINENT TO CHINA INDIA ASIA AND EUROPE
= THERE WILL BE NO MORE USA DICTATORSHIP BUT PEACE AND UNITY OF ALL STATES ON THAT TERRITORY IN EQUAL STUARTSHIPS FOR OUR PLANET & MOTHER RUSSIA WILL LEADING THE WAY!!💥 🔥 ❤️
STARTING NOW - WE ARE FORMING A UNITED AFRICAN-INDO-EUROPEAN CONTINENT WITH INDEPENDENT STATES ON IT THAT WILL CELEBRATE FREEDOM AND UNIQNESS OF ALL..
AMERICAN CONTINENTS WILL BE ALSO FULLY UNITED IN PEACE WITH JOINT ECONOMY OF ITS INDEPENT PARTNERS FROM CANADA TO BRAZIL AND ALL ISLANDS IN BETWEEN ⚡

WE WITNESSING THE END OF USA AND EUROPE AS WE KNOW IT AND BEGINNING OF A NEW CONTINENTAL LEADERSHIPS BETWEEN EAST AND WEST PARTS OF THE WORLD.

AND NO MATTER HOW STRONG PAST IMPERIALISTIC VALUES WILL FIGHT FOR THEIR EXISTENCE = ITS DAYS ARE OVER AND OVER VERY SOON.
https://www.youtube.com/c/midrftube

(1) Show this thread

Pretty soon I am going to understand Russian ...

😁😁😁

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

He knows exactly what he is doing!

books, painting, walks in nature

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Yes, the euro's are going to crash down. They printed that much more, that it is allmost nothing worth anymore. Not backed by gold allready for some time.

(1) Show this thread