Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Just got hit with a huge Time vibe.
Wonder how he’s doing.

πŸ™ GOD WON. πŸ™ Jesus is the Way. πŸ™ Love Won. ❀️ Love and Light β­οΈπŸ’™WWG1WGA πŸ•―I Love All Y’all πŸ₯° #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’™β˜€οΈπŸ¦‹

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

I’ve been looking for@Time4U2Know

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

3 months since last posting

πŸ™ GOD WON. πŸ™ Jesus is the Way. πŸ™ Love Won. ❀️ Love and Light β­οΈπŸ’™WWG1WGA πŸ•―I Love All Y’all πŸ₯° #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’™β˜€οΈπŸ¦‹

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

@Time4U2Know Where are You? πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Seriously though...πŸ‘€. lol. Why do I get the feeling Doq is about to do the same. They have been getting us ready...hold the line just hit me with a new timeline.. new meaning

Only people mentioned by @ErinLeigh in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Erin Smith, click on at the bottom under it