Ukraine Mom: "My baby is so dramatized by the bombings that every time it hears a loud noises it goes to sleep. Look."

And this is FOX.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

"these people are so stupid" ~ Q drop

Calm before the storm.
You'll find out.

In response ... Fighter to her Publication

👀

(1) Show this thread

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

“Look” - gematria - Drop 813

DISTRACTION

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

dramatized??? kek if that is not a typo, then i betcha it blew past most people casually watching.
📽️👶

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/dramatize

Caps = 105 > 6.
TS = 1251.

“Dramatized” instead of “Traumatized”.

Apr 23, 2018 5:24:22 PM EDT
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ
Listen carefully.
Trust the plan.
https:// m.youtube.com/watch?v=G2qIXXafxCQ
Q

THIS VIDEO WILL GET DONALD TRUMP ELECTED

Indeed, it did. Time to put the FAKE war, and FAKE NEWS to bed.
FLIP it.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

🔥🔥🤣🤣

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Devin mentioned hunting Chupacabras a year or 2 ago on twadder. Interesting... I am sure someone has it saved. Also the corn was mentioned for harvest. Strange wording, if memory serves?
"Corn is ready for to be harvested" or something purdy close to that wording. Would be interesting to know the date of that tweet and the chupacabra one

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

(3) Show this thread

I heard this and I thought WTF did I hear that wrong, but no I didn't!!! lmao...

trau/dra

111>23

these people are stupid

really stupid

Future proves past is mind blowing!

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

It occurred to me just a few minutes ago that Zelenskyy must have gotten the day off-no demands on the global stage, no missives.

Ukraine sit-rep has been pretty quiet today.

#MAGA

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication

Mani-Pedi Day

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

They sure are having a very hard time getting this war going!
Lately I think they might be loosing their audience for it actually, they drug it out too long, libs have lost interest and most Patriots didnt believe the shit to start with.

See why it has to be a NDE, hell Nana didnt see a single person at the softball park that gave a shit about the "war" in Ukraine.

However, there were several comments about the price of gas and food!

They are struggling Nana thinks it has never taken them this long to start the war once they set it in motion & I dont think they have ever had to come up with so much fake ass footage.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Lately I think they might be loosing their audience for it actually, they drug it out too long, libs have lost interest and most Patriots didnt believe the shit to start with.

See why it has to be a NDE, hell Nana didnt see a single person at the softball park that gave a shit about the "war" in Ukraine.

They are struggling Nana thinks it has never taken them this long to start the war once they set it in motion & I dont think they have ever had to come up with so much fake ass footage.

Q post 1151

Side by side graphic.
SS/LL deal drop(s) w/ orig timestamp(s).
POTUS’ Tweet.
Important going forward.
Q

FOX'd up.

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

23-Apr-2018 5:24:22 PM EDT
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ
8ch/qresearch
Archived links:
Listen carefully.
Trust the plan.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2qIXXafxCQ

This Video Will Get Donald Trump Elected - YouTube

Donald Trump gives one of his best speeches in his campaign for the Presidential post 2016.Check out our new website: https://enrichingdiversity.com/Facebook...

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

"As the world turns"

Funny that FOX = 45

Yes, indeed it is. It can also be interpreted as (666)=(18)=(9). Perhaps news about Haiti, and more of HRC’s (CF)=(3+6)=(9), will come to light soon.
Alice & Wonderland, SA, and The Godfather III.
Love you patriot, you’re always on time!💗

(1) Show this thread

Rev 5:5 "The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed." *Authorized preacher

I can't watch much news anymore...

Mostly watch animal things & stuff

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication

they can do some damage they bend steal feeders bend in corners of metal barns on love to raise them love to eat them

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Wow, teaching them pretty young to be crisis actors. 🤦‍♀️

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

DRAMATIZED!

Love❤️ this!🤣

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

👀