im struggling .. is anyone out there 😔

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response LeLe John to her Publication

Hey Grace, whats going on?

just feeling the attacks feom a spiritual sense. no family isolated pretty much like much just really feeling it right now

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Grace1125 in this post can reply

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

Hi Grace , how are you feeling today ?
I am in Texas and spring is in the air and you can smell newly mowed grass and there are no chemtrails to be seen and its simply lovely.

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

that sounds amazing! ive been able to talk to a few women that are advocates today that i trust and called and yelled at a few politicians office about them not doing anything to help protect our kids .. and the fact that fam like you here reach out..im better 💛💛💛💛

(1) Show this thread

Finally awake and trying to understand as much as I can

I willl pray for you too🙏🏻Best advice prayer, connect with yourself doing things you enjoy, give yourself time to process things before going further and TRUST yourself.❤️

It is a difficult path we are on Grace.
That is such a beautiful name - it was my Gran’s name😁
I have been listening to Jesse Czebotar and have started using the Holy Blood of Jesus Christ for healing and protection for myself as well as for family and our homes. I have found it quite effective actually .
I will include you in my prayers Grace 🙏❤️🙏