I love you Patriots!

The road has been long, but if you open your eyes, it’s not hard to see what’s going on.

Thanks for being here. All of you.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

SAHM. 100% Trump supporter. Here for VK & Patriot friends. WWG1WGA

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Ignited to fight for Truth and freedom🇺🇸 CheerUp Buttercup

We love you too💥

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

😊🙏🤍

God Bless you Doq and all that you do for all patriots.
Much appreciated!

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

Back at you,@Doqholliday !!!
Have a great day!

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

I Love you too! Can't recall how I came to this site--only nudges from God can I conclude. I have deep deep gratitude for all that you share fellow Patriot as well as All Patriots here on anonup

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

We are one big patriot family! We love you back!

A restless ordinary patriot who is tired of Wash DC and is here to fight for Pres. Trump, com hell or high water, and support "The Plan"!

Amen brother Doq! It has been quite the journey, an exciting one! The vibes have been intense lately! Little sleep during the night and feeling strange. Finding hard to resist geting on AU to see whats habbening! Things are moving fast with intensity that I don’t want to miss out!!!

Thank you for your guidance! 🙏❤️🐸

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

respect bro👍🏾

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

💌 Vibes High, My WONDERFUL Brother...!

You're a guide and you are cherished.

Our caravan toward LIGHT and FREEDOM may be long, but it's in the crucible we grow our Faith and LOVE for our fellow man, picking up stragglers and the haggard souls as we traverse the digital frontier.

A worthy and needed endeavor. It's a privilege to walk alongside God-Fearing and Freedom-Loving Patriots such as yourself, Doq.

Vibes High. 🔥

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Love you right back Doc! 🤗
Thank you, and all of the high vibing anons here for making this journey more bearable.
The calm before, during, and after the storm.
The best is yet to come! ✨

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

(Circa 7/23/20 12:18:07 UTC)

#wwg1wga || #FamilyIsEverything

Love you too Doq, Good night and God Bless.

“One cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.” Saint Gianna Molla

I have been drawn to AU from the beginning and all of you! Thank you all for being the family I’ve needed! 😘

Thank you for all you do here! God bless 🙏❤️

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

love you doc,thanks for being here🇨🇦

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙏🙏🙏 God Bless You & Your Family 🙏🙏🙏

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

😘

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Love u too Doq..so happy i found you many years ago on Twitter...going the battle with you has been heart wrenching at times...but ultimately, all the loves ❤️

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Love you too Doq!

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Thank You For Leading Us...We Love You Back More

Digital Soldier diligently exposing the Cabal Corruption of which they’ll be held accountable. By God. So let it be written,so let it b done

💖🇺🇸🙏🏽 My love and highest respect to all Patriots 💖

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

I am so grateful for each and every one of you. God placed us all together for a reason and we have not ler Him down.

God bless you, Doc. 🥰

Leettsss goooo

911 timestamp.

We wouldnt be here without you, my favorite patriot..aside from#35.

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

MEGA - Make Earth Great Again. WWG1WGA

Thank you DOQ