#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

They cannot contain this mess. distractions don't last as long as they use to. They will start their chanting soon and will need a sacrifice. I hate this stuff.

Word pop = Groovy.

*word pop is just the first word that comes to mind (0 thinking). Going to try some vibe things.

They tried to chant the living shit out of DJT and his family.

Did it work?

NOPE!!!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

🙏Divine & ET protection!

Anyone that doesn't realize yet that these witches and demons are real...so very sorry to inform but yes they are very real.

Be careful what resonates as truth to your heart, bypass ego screwed mind all together.🙏

We need prayer and we need to give God permission over our free will to help us 🙏

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. 🇷🇴Romanian by birth, American by choice.🇺🇸 Always do the right thing. MAGA.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

And keep in mind, they can only harm you if you give them power over you. You’re a powerful being, be not afraid.

(1) Show this thread

The harder they try the harder they fall! With God on Trumpy side nothing works that they try!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

simply, proving demons have no power...

no true power, would question anything...

Power, is evident in God'd words...

recognize.

Wish theyd chant themselves into oblivion.