*Activated/ Where we go one we go ALL!

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

In response Thing Four to his Publication

Wow! This doesn't suprise me at all, but haven't heard anything about Condi Rice (if that's her on the left). Woner where she fits in all of this evil......

Condaleesa Rice is a guy. Remember that photo of Obama sitting on a sofa with a young guy with a mustache? That is he/she. Black Hat.

In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JonellaM in this post can reply

Love Live Supreme Light of Christ and God's Holy Truth. l Salute the Genius in You. Forever blessing the Lion Heart of Trump and Military.

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

yeh l remember what that bloke looked like ...yep can see it..

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Catarina Nada to her Publication

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Catarina Nada to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

OMG, no! Haven't seen it...Shit! If you have it, please share. Well she/he was NSA under Bush so that in itself is all anyone needs to know I guess🙄 These people are EVIL....

In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication

Looking for it in my archives may take e a day or so, there areso many, lol

(1) Show this thread